Every Land Rover vehicle protected by prepaid maintenance receives the care it deserves. Each is serviced by factory-trained Land Rover technicians using genuine Land Rover parts and Castrol Synthetic Oil to keep your vehicle performing at its peak. With nationwide servicing available at participating retailers, regularly scheduled maintenance is not only convenient, but it potentially increases the residual value of your vehicle. It can save you money too - up to 25% versus the cost of paying for each service as it is needed. These prepaid maintenance plans can be purchased prior to the first service interval - or financed with the cost of your vehicle at the time of purchase.
Prepaid Maintenance Plan Services Include:
- Prepaid Maintenance Plan services include:
- Replace engine oil and filter**
- Replace pollen filter**
- Replace air cleaner element**
- Replace brake fluid**
- Replace spark plugs (if applicable)
- Replace fuel filter element (if applicable)
- Check/top up fluid levels (brake, coolant, windshield, DEF)
- Check battery condition, check/top up electrolyte level
- Inspect brake pads for wear, calipers for leaks and rotor condition
- Inspect tire pressures, conditions and tread depth
- Inspect for fluid leaks
** At specified maintenance interval.
Prepaid Maintenance Plan includes the following Wear items in additions to the services listed above.
It includes the following Wear items in addition to the services listed above. Note that the number of replacements are limited based on the model and term of the plan purchased:
- Front Pads (Set)
- Front Rotors (Set)
- Front Brake Wear Sensor
- Rear Pads (Set)
- Rear Rotors (set)
- Rear Brake Wear Sensor
- Front Wiper Blades
- Rear Wiper Blade
Note: Plans are only available for purchase and servicing at participating authorized Jaguar or Land Rover Retailers within the U.S.