TRUE TO ITS ROOTS AND READY FOR THE FUTURE, THE RANGE ROVER IS AVAILABLE WITH PLUG-IN HYBRID* AND MILD HYBRID OPTIONS. A FULLY ELECTRIC RANGE ROVER WILL JOIN THE FAMILY IN 2024.
DISTINGUISHED EXTERIOR DESIGN
The reductive nature of the design is free from superfluous detail, resulting in a form that has breathtaking modernity. This is the most desireable Range Rover ever created.
SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR DESIGN
The finest materials are used to create a sanctuary of superior travel for all.
A modern and sophisticated interior, underpinned by exquisite detailing and an intuitive approach to relevant technology.
Choose from a range of graded leathers, all with the luxury and refinement you would expect. Available in five colors.
The luxurious alternatives of KvadratTM Premium textile and UltrafabricsTM provide a soft material with a modern look.
Tailor the interior to your personal style with a selection of fine veneers and a range of materials and finishes.
REFINEMENT AND LUXURY
Refinement lies at the heart of the Range Rover, providing luxury travel and comfort for up to seven adults.
The technology in the Range Rover is designed to make your life easier, from a host of driving features to our award-winning infotainment system, Pivi Pro1.
A suite of capability technologies for comfort and confidence includes All-Wheel Steering and Terrain Response® 2 as standard2.
RANGE ROVER SE
- Premium LED headlights with signature Daytime Running Lights
- 21" Style 5112 wheels design
- Sliding panoramic roof
- Online Pack with Data Plan1 and Amazon Alexa3
- Perforated Windsor leather seats
RANGE ROVER AUTOBIOGRAPHY
- Front center console refrigerator compartmen
- 22" Style 1073, Diamond Turned with Gloss Dark Grey contrast wheels design
- 11.4" Rear Seat Entertainment
- Meridian™ Signature Sound Systems
- Executive Class Comfort rear seats
RANGE ROVER FIRST EDITION
The Range Rover, refined to unprecedented heights.
- 23" Style 1074 wheels
- Illuminated aluminum treadplates with First Edition script
- 11.4" Rear Seat Entertainment
- Executive Class Comfort Plus rear seats
- Tailgate Event Suite with leather cusions
RANGE ROVER SV*
- Available in Standard and Long Wheelbase
- SV exclusive front bumper and grille design
- SV exclusive metal plated exterior accents
- Gloss White or Satin Black ceramic controls
- Optional four-seat SV Signature Suite
*Available Model Year 2023.
- Do not use Land Rover InControl® or Pivi Pro features under conditions that will affect your safety or safety of others. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Land Rover InControl has a number of purchasing options that are available. As we systematically roll out the Land Rover InControl suite of products, specific features, options and its availability remain market dependent. Certain Pivi Pro features use an embedded SIM card, may require a data plan with separate terms and conditions, and an additional subscription after an initial term. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations. The Land Rover InControl Apps™ and Land Rover Remote™ smartphone apps will work with Android™ devices from version 4.1 and Apple® devices from iOS V7.0 and must be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Please see your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for more details.
- These features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention, and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions. The driver should not assume that these features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult your owner's manual or your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for more details.
- Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Certain Alexa functionality is dependent on smart home technology. Use of Amazon Alexa requires an Amazon account.
Important note on imagery & specifications.
We are living through exceptional times. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been prevented or delayed in the creation of new images of current model year vehicles. Furthermore, the global impact of micro-chip shortages is further affecting launch timings and build specifications, including options and accessories. Until these unique events are resolved, please note that many vehicle images cannot be updated to 2022 model year specifications. As a result, available features, options, trim and color schemes may differ from many images shown and therefore you should not rely solely on such images in making purchasing decisions. Please contact your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for detailed 2022 model year specifications.
Jaguar Land Rover Limited is constantly seeking ways to improve the specification, design and production of its vehicles, parts, options and/or accessories and alterations take place continually, and we reserve the right to make changes without notice. Some features may vary between optional and standard for different model year vehicles. The information, specification, engines and colors on this website are based on European specifications and may vary from market to market and are subject to change without notice. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment and retailer-fit accessories that may not be available in all markets. Please contact your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for availability and prices.